Explore various funding opportunities available to schools to enhance educational resources and experiences.
The National Lottery
The National Lottery funds projects in various sectors, including arts, sport, heritage, charity, voluntary work, health, the environment and schools. Each funded project has a significant impact on communities throughout the UK. Grants are tailored to support a wide variety of projects, and their search tool can be used to explore the funding opportunities available.
On their website, information available on:
- The types of projects they fund
- Who can apply for funding
- What makes a good application
- How much money can be offered and for how long
- Costs can and can’t be funded
- What your organisation needs in place to apply
- Where you can get help setting up an organisation
- What types of organisations can apply
- Who cannot apply
To find out more, visit their website.
Looking for Another Service?
Sign up for our newsletter!
To learn more about other services that hi-impact offer, sign up to our newsletter and receive updates relating to education.