Salary: £17,000 – £24,000
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Department: Business Development
Location: Bromborough (with travel across the U.K and occasional trips abroad)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (08:30 – 15:00)- occasional flexibility on hours will be required for business needs
Liaising closely with departmental teams to create engaging marketing material, attending exhibitions
and marketing events. Working towards the marketing strategy within the annual budget, analysing data
and adhering to GDPR. Reporting to the Head of Marketing supporting with specific marketing
projects whilst maintaining customer base and creating new business leads.
- Work under the direction of the Head of Marketing to help reach hi-impact’s marketing goals and objectives. Specific responsibility for hi-impact media and hi-impact L&D but may need to support other departments..
- Plan and manage campaigns for hi-impact media and hi-impact L&D. Working with the Head of Marketing to execute and organise campaigns in line with the business objectives.
- Generate marketing leads through a range of routes eg. email, social media (working closely with other members of the Marketing team to implement campaigns)
- Create promotional material including brochures, blogs and posters using Canva. Desirable if you have basic web design skills but can also work towards designing splash pages on websites.
- Use systems to schedule media material to publish i.e. social media and email marketing
- Create, tailor or gather specific content from the media and L&D department to publish information on the correct media platforms
- Liaise with Head of Marketing to ensure publications are released in the accordance with budgets and timeframe of marketing event, providing invoices to the Business Manager
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Assist with arranging events or exhibitions, whilst researching marketing opportunities hi-impact could attend to create customer leads Manage some/all elements of a marketing event (eg. trade show) by liaising with organisers, preparing materials, designing stand space, researching delegates and scheduling the relevant staff. Provide regular updates to the Head of Department.
- Attend scheduled events or departmental meetings to capture material for hi-impacts marketing campaigns
- Prepare monthly reports and contribute to the quarterly and annual marketing report
- Update marketing data and help create graphs or reports identifying where customer leads have been established (exhibitions, social media, mailshots and conversions)
- Support all members of the Sales and Marketing team, ensuring good communication and collaboration within the department.
- Encourage hi-impact departments in the company to take part in promotional activity
- Positively promote and work in line with GDPR company requirements .
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties associated with the role. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned
- Positively promote and work in line with GDPR requirements
- Be familiar with Safeguarding requirements as outlined in the Safeguarding Policy and comply with its requirements to safeguard and protect the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Work in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other relevant United Kingdom and European Community Directives and Statutory Regulations
*The above are of significant importance in this role and as a result any deviation of disregard for GDPR and safeguarding regulations could lead to disciplinary procedures and / or dismissal*
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- A Levels
- Wirral CH62 (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]