Even if you are not looking for a new support provider you can access external consultancy from a team of experts who work at the cutting edge of the IT sector. hi-impact technicians have extensive network management experience and have overcome every kind of technical glitch, bug and barrier.
We provide you and your technical team with in-depth analysis of your IT provision and make recommendations guaranteed to improve both user experience and network efficiency.
Our thorough Audit, Plan and Purchase service gives you a powerful starting point to consider your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for managing IT strategically across the school.
This will include:
- Network Infrastructure (cabling, switches, and wireless access points)
- Server Health Check (hardware and operating system)
- PC hardware, software and operating systems
- Tablets, iPads and App management
- Webcams, cameras, headphones, robots etc.
- Peripherals- printers, scanners, whiteboards, projectors etc.
- Online staff questionnaire to identify existing strengths and establish how IT is currently used in lessons
An action plan will be formulated and discussed with senior management in order to identify realistic short and long term goals within your budget.