For over a decade hi-impact have been supporting schools’ ICT with a new approach. As the business was founded by ex-teachers who appreciated all the benefits of ICT across the curriculum, the frustrations that it can bring were also very clear. What was required was a support company that was proactive, visionary, and knew exactly what teachers would like to experience in their classrooms.
The first stage is to bring a stable, reliable ICT environment into the school so that teachers and students can be 100% confident that what they are trying to achieve can be realised without technical difficulties. Coupled with our online ticketing system and remote management software, which means that staff can receive instant support all week long, our technicians no longer firefight issues during their visit. With this approach, their technical expertise can be put to use to help support teachers in the classroom, whether that be making a green screen video, podcast, supporting digital leaders, coding club, etc. Sort of like a Technical TA.
- A robust network – proven to be simple, fast, intuitive and reliable
- Curriculum trained technicians who are hands-on in the classroom
- Tech reports sent after every visit, keeping you up to date on progress made
- Online ticketing system for fast reporting, response and resolution
- Remote management allowing for a proactive response and direct support to every machine
- We work seamlessly with other providers such as SIMS, ParentPay, etc.
- Integrated Admin and Curriculum networks to improve communication and data sharing
- Robust, multi-level backup and disaster recovery strategy